Posted on October 14, 2015 | in Tremblant Living
November is a very quiet time in Tremblant. It is the period of rest after the busy summer, and before the busy season of skiing that is to come. The same can be said for everyone: after the bustling summer, the busy back to school, November is the time to take a breath, relax and renew before the holidays!
We thought we could inspire you to take some time out from your regular day to day activities and seek refuge in the forest, or rather in some of our luxury vacation rentals, by providing a short list of fun things to do in November in Tremblant, in a Tremblant Living property:
- Sit in the hot tub, or the sauna. In serene private locations, all of our units have hot tubs, and a couple of them have sauna as well. Bring your bathrobe, and indulge in a morning soak with your coffee or evening with wine.
- Watch Netflix, movies, or other satellite TV. Sometimes, you just need to chill. And chilling, we do very, very well. We have large properties with comfortable sofas, large televisions, and a selection of the latest home entertainment technology.
- Eat-in. Tremblant has 5 amazing grocery stores, and SAQ (the liquor store) that are stocked full of delicious Quebec produce. Why not stock up, and try out some new recipes with your loved ones?
- Play board games, or cards. Some families have this as a ritual, others never play at all. Games are an easy way for people of varying ages to spend time together, regardless of fitness levels and weather.
- Cuddle. On the couch, in bed, or at the breakfast table. Use this time to spend quality moments with the people you love most.
Give us a call and see what we have available for you this November!