Careers at Tremblant Living
Joining Tremblant Living means embarking on a unique adventure with a growing and dynamic team. At TL, we specialize in luxury vacation rentals in Mont-Tremblant’s. With the most prestigious homes and 5-star personalized concierge service, we are proud to offer a legendary experience to our guests.
GUEST SERVICES AGENT
Working directly with the Guest services manager, the main responsibilities will be to ensure Tremblant Living’s guest satisfaction, organize reservations, plan arrivals and departures as well as provide an outstanding guest experience.
The candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our guests
- Front Desk management before, during and after guests stay
- Provide concierge services; trip planning, activities, and restaurant reservationS for guests
- Manage guest comments and complaints
- Any other task related with guests
- Experience in hospitality or customer services
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Fluently bilingual (FR//EN)
- Ability to multitask efficiently and navigate multiple systems
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Based in Mont-Tremblant or proximity