Careers at Tremblant Living
We are looking for a passionate and autonomous candidate, who has initiative and who is motivated by the results sought to be part of a very dynamic team.
The main functions will be to ensure the satisfaction of our guests, to ensure that our properties meet Tremblant Living standards for the arrival of clients and to supervise the management of operations with our suppliers as well as the maintenance teams. household.
This is a full time position with a schedule of 5 days per week, including weekends. Working directly with the hospitality team, the candidate will develop the following tasks:
- Inspection of properties upon arrival and departure of clients.
- Respond to calls and requests from customers.
- Reservations for activities and restaurants.
- Purchase and delivery for properties.
- All other related tasks.
- Strong management and administrative skills.
- Experience in property management and hospitality.
- Excellent in communications, customer service and negotiations.
- Great ability to multitask and manage multiple situations simultaneously.
- Perfectly bilingual (FR / ENG).
- Must be based in or near Mont-Tremblant.
Housekeeping attendant or team ($ 18 – $ 20 / hr)
Tremblant Living specializes in luxury vacation rentals in Mont Tremblant, QC. We are widely recognized as the leader in our industry for managing state of the art homes. TL is currently seeking Housekeepers to join our team to clean our luxury chalets, villas, and condos.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and efficient service at all times
- Carry out the housekeeping of the properties
- Adhere to policies, procedures and standards
- Report items requiring maintenance
- Adhere to all health and safety policies
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a personal vehicle
- Willingness to move
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Particularly responsible and reliable
- The ability to work in a team
- Previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- The physical implications of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Constant: stand and walk throughout the shift
- Common: lifting and carrying loads up to 10 kg
- Common: kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional: going up or down ladders, stairs and ramps
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
* Please note that the masculine form is used in this document without discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying the wording of the text. It designates both women and men.