GUEST SERVICES & TRIP PLANNING
We are presently looking for a passionate Guest Services agent to join our team. Are you collaborative and autonomous? Do you thrive in an innovative and result-driven environment? Well then, we cannot wait to hear from you!
Working directly with the Guest services manager, the main responsibilities will be to ensure Tremblant Living’s guest satisfaction, organize reservations, plan arrivals and departures as well as provide an outstanding guest experience. The candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our guests.
- Front Desk management before, during, and after guests’ stay.
- Provide concierge services: trip planning, activities, and restaurant reservation for guests.
- Manage guest comments and complaints.
- Any other task related with guests.
- Experience in hospitality or customer services
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluently bilingual (FR/EN)
- Ability to multitask efficiently and navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Based in Mont-Tremblant or proximity.