Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
The health and safety of our guests, employees and partners remains our priority. To contribute responsibly to the fight against Covid-19, we are committed to continuously following the government and health guidelines established by the Minister of Tourism. Note that our team is available to assist you with any bookings for a later date. Please read our operational update amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
The resumption of other activities can be done subject to the application of the principles of physical distance and all the recommendations of the public health authorities.
While we consistently maintain high standards of hygiene in our properties, we have implemented additional measures in response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from Health Canada.
Guest and employee wellness being at the heart of our concerns, the activities, and businesses currently open are complying with all Public Health requirements. With the upcoming summer and the health measures announced for the tourism industry, your cooperation is more than ever important.
We ask our guests to comply with all the guidelines applicable in their region and in Tremblant. Please carefully respect your local and Mont-Tremblant region health measures during your stay.
*Please read the latest Covid-19 Government information in the links below:
What we are doing
As this situation may evolve rapidly, we know its important to be prepared to deal with any escalation in the spread of the virus and have the following actions in place:
- All our linens are washed in high temperature industrial machines and then pressed.
- All surfaces are cleaned using an alcohol-based cleaner.
- TV remotes, faucets, light switches, door handles, appliance handles etc. are disinfected with disinfecting wipes and/or spray by our home services team, during check-in inspection prior to your arrival. (after the housekeeping team has passed).
- We have also left some disinfectant for use during your stay.
Guidelines for customers
Wash hands properly and regularly for at least 20 seconds:
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- Before and after eating or drinking
- After going to the toilet, nose blowing, sneezing or coughing
- After cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins
- After handling contaminated (dirty) items
- Whenever hands become visibly dirty
- If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
- Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing:
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand)
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
Flexible cancellation policy
(May 1st until October 31st, 2021)
- Deposit or full payment and signed Rental Agreement must be received within 2 days of making the reservation.
- 50% deposit is requested within 48 hours of booking and the other 50% (OR full payment) is to be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellation – Stay is refundable, minus a penalty. Please refer to the applicable to your reservation, seen in the rental policies
* Certain properties are excluded.
Flexible cancellation policy
(May 1stuntil October 31st, 2021)
- Refund available any time up to 15 days prior to check-in; minus a 5%
- Non-refundable within 15 days of arrival.
Certain properties are excluded:
The Manor, Grand Forêt Villa, Havre des Légendes 117 & 111.
A refund may be issued at 30 days prior to arrival cancellation policy.
Regular cancellation policy
(Reservation after November 1st, 2021)
- 45 days prior to arrival: Deposit refundable; minus a 5% penalty.
- 44 to 31 days prior to arrival: Deposit non-refundable.
- 30 days and less prior to arrival: Fully non-refundable.
Holiday cancelation policy
(December 20thuntil January 4th)
- Refund available any time up to 60 days prior to check-in; minus a 10% penalty.
- Deposit non-refundable within 60 days of arrival.
Tremblant Living is a sales & marketing agent for property owners and accepts no liability on their behalf. We reserve the right to transfer guests to an equivalent property at our discretion if the one reserved becomes uninhabitable or unavailable. We also cannot be held responsible for short term interruptions of cable, internet, electricity, telephone, water nor for exterior noise that we cannot control.
** PLEASE ADVISE TREMBLANT LIVING IF ANYONE STAYING AT THE PROPERTY BECOMES ILL OR IS DIAGNOSED FOLLOWING YOUR STAY. **