Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
To contribute responsibly to the fight against Covid-19 and to respect the government restriction, Tremblant Living will resume it’s vacation rental operation as of June 1st, following the new guidelines established by the Minister of Tourism. Note that our team is available to assist you with any bookings for a later date. Also read our operational update amid the covid-19 pandemic.
Please note regulations request that vacation rental condo, chalet or townhome must be rented by a group or family living in up to three different addresses. Three addresses per unit of rental is allowed and a maximum of 10 people.
The resumption of other activities can be done subject to the application of the principles of physical distance and all the recommendations of the public health authorities. Tremblant Living is respecting the 24 hours delay between housekeeping teams and the guest arrival.
While we consistently maintain high standards of hygiene in our properties, we have implemented additional measures in response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from Health Canada.
What we are doing
- As this situation may evolve rapidly, we know its important to be prepared to deal with any escalation in the spread of the virus and have the following actions in place:
- Our linens are washed and pressed at high temperatures
- All surfaces are cleaned using an alcohol-based cleaner
- TV remotes, faucets, light switches, door handles, appliance handles etc. are disinfected with Clorox wipes and/or spray by our home services team, during check-in inspection prior to your arrival.
- We have left some disinfectant for use during your stay
Guidelines for customers
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- Before and after eating or drinking
- After going to the toilet, nose blowing, sneezing or coughing
- After cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins
- After handling contaminated (dirty) items
- Whenever hands become visibly dirty
- If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
- Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing:
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand)
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Flexible cancellation policy for existing bookings
Please note we have added flexibility to our cancellation policy due to the current circumstances. Any upcoming booking with stays between April 1st to August 31st, may be modified up to 30 days prior to your arrival as follows:
- You may cancel your reservation and have your deposit refunded minus 10% penalty fee
- You may choose to use your deposit as a travel credit for a future stay within the next 12 months of your original dates
Cancellation policy for new bookings
We have also modified our current cancellation policy for any new bookings made for stays in 2020*
- Cancellation more than 45 days before arrival – Deposit refundable , less 10% of rental
- Cancellation within 45 days of arrival – Deposit non-refundable
- Cancellation within 30 days – Full payment non refundable
*Except for the Holiday period from December 20th to the 31st, 2020
** PLEASE ADVISE TREMBLANT LIVING IF ANYONE STAYING AT THE PROPERTY BECOMES ILL OR IS DIAGNOSED FOLLOWING YOUR STAY. **