You’ll find below our general rental policies (and other useful info) that apply to our Mount Tremblant Quebec chalets:
- Check-in time is 5:00PM, Check-out is 11:00AM depending on the rental unit.
- Office hours: MON-SUN 9AM – 5PM (EST).
- No smoking, no pets (some exceptions) and absolutely NO PARTIES.
- Chalets and condos are supplied with towels, linens, soap, etc. They are fully equipped with all kitchen and cleaning appliances. We expect the homes to be well maintained/kept by the guests. Extra housekeeping charges will apply if the rental unit is left in an excessively messy/dirty state. Cleaning is provided at checkout. Daily/weekly housekeeping is available during your stay at an additional fee.
Minimum Nights Stay (see below) :
- A minimum two night stay is required at all of our other properties.
- A three night stay may also be required for long-weekends and statutory holidays.
- 3 to 5 night minimum stay required during peak seasons (December-March and June-August)
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation more than 90 days before arrival – Deposit refundable , less 10% of rental
Cancellation within 90 days of arrival – Deposit non-refundable
Cancellation within 30 days – Full payment non refundable
*Cancellation policy does not apply to high season rentals including Christmas week, New Year’s week, Presidents’ week. Consult our Sales team for specific dates.
Tremblantliving is a sales & marketing agent for property owners and accepts no liability on their behalf. We reserve the right to transfer guests to an equivalent property at our discretion if the one reserved becomes uninhabitable or unavailable. We also cannot be held responsible for short term interruptions of cable, internet, electricity, telephone, water nor for exterior noise that we cannot control.