You’ll find below our general rental policies (and other useful info) that apply to our Mount Tremblant Quebec chalets:
- Check-in time is 5:00PM, Check-out is 11:00AM depending on the rental unit.
- Office hours weekdays 9AM – 6PM (EST) and 10AM – 5PM on weekends.
- No smoking, no pets (some exceptions) and absolutely NO PARTIES.
- Chalets and condos are supplied with towels, linens, soap, etc. They are fully equipped with all kitchen and cleaning appliances. We expect the homes to be well maintained/kept by the guests. Extra housekeeping charges will apply if the rental unit is left in an excessively messy/dirty state. Cleaning is provided at checkout. Daily/weekly housekeeping is available during your stay at an additional fee.
Minimum Nights Stay (see below) :
- Mont Tremblant Manor & Grand Foret Villa – 3 to 5 night minimum stay required during peak seasons (December-March and June-August): .
- Foret Blanche & Mountain Living Chalet – 3 to 5 night minimum stay is required at all times.
- A minimum two night stay is required at all of our other properties.
- A three night stay may also be required for long-weekends and statutory holidays.
Deposit & cancellation policy:
- Stay is refundable if a written notice of cancellation is received at least 90 days before the date of arrival, less a fee of 10% of total amount before taxes. If the reservation is cancelled less than 90 days before the date of arrival, the stay is non- refundable. In that case, we will make every effort to rebook the unit and will refund for every night that is resold, up to the net amount paid to the owner by the new renter, with the exception of a 10% of total amount before taxes.
- *Cancellation policy does not apply to high season rentals, unless unit is re-booked, as follows: Christmas week, New Year’s week, Presidents’ week, March Break, and August month. Consult our Sales team for specific dates.
Tremblantliving is a sales & marketing agent for property owners and accepts no liability on their behalf. We reserve the right to transfer guests to an equivalent property at our discretion if the one reserved becomes uninhabitable or unavailable. We also cannot be held responsible for short term interruptions of cable, internet, electricity, telephone, water nor for exterior noise that we cannot control.