You’ll find below our general rental policies (and other useful info) that apply to our Tremblant Living
Condos and Chalets:
- Check-in time is 5:00PM
- Check-out is 11:00AM*
- Office hours: Monday – Sunday 9AM – 5PM (EST).
- No smoking, no pets (some exceptions) and absolutely NO PARTIES.
Some properties have a check-out time of 10:00 AM. This is specified on the property page, if applicable.
- Chalets and condos are supplied with towels, linens, soaps, basic spices, soap, etc.
- Fully equipped with all kitchen and cleaning appliances.
- We expect the homes to be well maintained/kept by the guests.
- Extra housekeeping charges will apply if the rental unit is left in an excessively messy/dirty state.
- Cleaning is provided at checkout.
- Daily/weekly housekeeping is available during your stay at an additional fee.
Minimum Nights Stay (see below) :
- A minimum two-night stay is required for all of our properties.
- During peak seasons, a 3 to 5-night minimum stay is required.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
- Deposit or full payment and signed Rental Agreement must be received within 2 days of making the reservation.
- 50% deposit is requested within 48 hours of booking and the other 50% (OR full payment) is to be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- For properties with 3 bedrooms or less, a pre-authorization of $1000 will be taken on your credit card within 24 hours prior to your arrival as a security deposit.
- For properties with 4 bedrooms and more, a pre-authorization of $3000 will be taken on your credit card within 24 hours prior to your arrival as a security deposit.
- The pre-authorization will be released within 3-5 business days following your departure if the rental agreement has been respected.
- Cancellation – Stay is refundable, minus a penalty. Please refer to the applicable to your reservation, seen in the rental policies
- 45 days prior to arrival: Deposit refundable; minus a 10% penalty.
- 44 to 31 days prior to arrival: Deposit non-refundable.
- 30 days and less prior to arrival: Fully non-refundable.
Holiday Cancelation Policy
(December 22nd until January 3rd)
- 60 days prior to arrival: Deposit refundable; minus a 10% penalty.
- 59 days and less prior to arrival: Fully non-refundable.
* The exclusions are the following: The Manor, Grand Forêt Villa, Havre des Légendes 117 & 111. A refund may be issued at 30 days prior to arrival cancellation policy.
** These above cancellation policies only apply to short-term reservations made directly with Tremblant Living.
Tremblant Living is a sales & marketing agent for property owners and accepts no liability on their behalf. We reserve the right to transfer guests to an equivalent property at our discretion if the one reserved becomes uninhabitable or unavailable. We also cannot be held responsible for short term interruptions of cable, internet, electricity, telephone, water nor for exterior noise that we cannot control.