You’ll find below our general rental policies (and other useful info) that apply to our Tremblant Living Condos and Chalets:
- Check-in time is 5:00PM
- Check-out is 11:00AM (depending on the rental unit)
- Office hours: Monday – Sunday 9AM – 5PM (EST).
- No smoking, no pets (some exceptions) and absolutely NO PARTIES.
- Chalets and condos are supplied with towels, linens, soaps, basic spices, soap, etc.
- Fully equipped with all kitchen and cleaning appliances.
- We expect the homes to be well maintained/kept by the guests.
- Extra housekeeping charges will apply if the rental unit is left in an excessively messy/dirty state.
- Cleaning is provided at checkout.
- Daily/weekly housekeeping is available during your stay at an additional fee.
Minimum Nights Stay (see below) :
- A minimum two night stay is required for all of our properties.
- During peak seasons, a 3 to 5 night minimum stay required.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
- Deposit or full payment and signed Rental Agreement must be received within 2 days of making the reservation.
- 50% deposit is requested within 48 hours of booking and the other 50% (OR full payment) is to be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- A pre-authorization of $1000 will be taken on your credit card within 24 hours prior to your arrival as a security deposit. The amount will be released within 3-5 business days following your departure if the rental agreement has been respected.
- Cancellation – Stay is refundable, minus a penalty. Please refer to the applicable to your reservation, seen in the rental policies
- 45 days prior to arrival: Deposit refundable; minus a 10% penalty.
- 44 to 31 days prior to arrival: Deposit non-refundable.
- 30 days and less prior to arrival: Fully non-refundable.
Holiday cancelation policy
(December 20th, 2022 until January 4th, 2023)
- Refund available any time up to 60 days prior to check-in; minus a 10% penalty.
- Deposit non-refundable within 60 days of arrival.
* The exclusions are the following: The Manor, Grand Forêt Villa, Havre des Légendes 117 & 111. A refund may be issued at 30 days prior to arrival cancellation policy.
** Please note Tremblant Living will offer a travel credit at any moment prior to the stay if travel to its destination is banned by government legislation.
*** These above cancellation policies only apply to short-term reservations made directly with Tremblant Living.
Tremblant Living is a sales & marketing agent for property owners and accepts no liability on their behalf. We reserve the right to transfer guests to an equivalent property at our discretion if the one reserved becomes uninhabitable or unavailable. We also cannot be held responsible for short term interruptions of cable, internet, electricity, telephone, water nor for exterior noise that we cannot control.