Posted on July 7, 2019 | in Tremblant Living
Your visit to Tremblant Living can be done completely without a car!
A common misconception is that visiting rural areas like Mont-Tremblant, require having your own vehicle. While most people do come to Tremblant with a vehicle, for those coming from further away like Toronto and New York, it might be easier not to drive!
A car-free experience is very possible, more relaxing, and a more sustainable way to travel, even without a vehicle.
Here are some of our tips:
1.Book one of our on-resort properties:
- Bondurant is directly in the village, across the street from the Westin, and steps from restaurants and shops.
- Altitude, hovers above the resort, and offers spectacular views of the lake and mountains while being a short walk (about 5 mins) to the resort.
- We have our classic Panache units, that are nestled on mountainside. They each have private hot tubs, pool/ping-pong tables and are within a 10 to 15 minute walk, downhill, to the resort.
- With legendary views of the lake, the brand new Havre units are located just beyond the top of the village. They feature up to 8 Bedrooms, private hot tubs with views of the lake, balconies and barbecues. They are a 15 minute walk to the resort.
- Our signature property, Tremblant Manor, is of course the one of a kind chalet that is within a 2 minute walk to the resort. This incredible home features 9 bedrooms and an indoor pool.
2. Allow us to fill your fridge:
- Groceries are a major component in any family vacation. Let us take care of it, by pre-filling your fridge with everything you require. Our Hospitality team will provide a list so you can select the foods you would like, and you will find your fridge full of goodies when you arrive.
3. Book some private services:
- If you would prefer to skip the walk to the resort one night, or enjoy an adults-only dinner in the comfort of home after the kids have gone to bed, we can organize a private chef to come into your luxury rental and cook for you. Interested in yoga or a massage? Let us know, and we will have an experienced professional come to you!
4. Getting here:
- How will you get here? Tremblant provides Shuttle service to the Tremblant Airport. A brand new bus service comes directly from Montreal.
- Finally, we can always arrange a private shuttle or car for your group. Just let us know, we are here to book for you!
We hope you enjoy travelling to Tremblant Living properties, with or without a vehicle. Know that both are very possible.
Your incredible experience awaits