At the White Altitude, you have 3 different types of coffee machines:
- Keurig K-Classic
- Hamilton Beach BrewStation
- Philips Seaco Poemia Espresso
• Press the ON button to start the machine and heat the water (this can take up to 4 minutes). • Place your coffee mug under the nozzle. • Lift the Keurig lever and place the desired Keurig pod inside (the pods are not provided at the property). • Lower the lever and wait for the different sized coffee buttons to light up. • Once lit, select the coffee size you want.
Hamilton Beach BrewStation
Fill coffee tank with the desired amount of cold tap water. Lift lid and pour water from coffee tank into water reservoir. Place coffee tank back on top of water reservoir. Add a paper filter in the filter basket. Add ground coffee into the basket. Press the ON/OFF button to start. The coffee machine will beep one time when brewing is complete. Press coffee dispensing bar with your mug to dispense coffee.
Press H and then M.
If you want to wake up to freshly brewed coffee, follow these steps to program the machine before heading to bed. Be sure the clock time is already set, if not the programming won't work. Press and hold START TIME or PROG until clock flashes. START TIME will appear in display. Continue holding START TIME or PROG, then press H and M until the desired brewing start time is reached. Press and release START TIME or PROG to activate automatic brewing. A green light will signal that the unit is in program mode.
For enhanced full/strong-flavored coffee, press BREW STRENGTH/BREW OPTIONS button until BOLD is displayed. To reheat coffee, press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds. This will reset the timer and keep coffee warm for selected number of hours (1, 2, 3 or 4).
Philips Seaco Poemia Espresso
Before using the machine, make sure that the hot water/steam knob located on the right-hand side of the machine is closed and that there is sufficient water in the tank. • Press the ON/OFF button on the back of the machine to turn it on. • Wait until the machine ready light turns on (the small coffee cup light) • The machine is now ready to brew.
Using Ground Coffee
• Add desired amount of coffee to the filter handle, without overloading it. • Insert the filter handle into the machine from the bottom up. • Turn the handle from left to right until it locks into place. • Make sure it is securely placed and place your coffee mug under the nozzles. • Move the selection knob to the left (to the small coffee mug) to start brewing. • When the desired quantity of coffee has been obtained, turn the selection knob back to right (the center position) to stop the brewing. • Wait until all brewing has stop to remove the coffee mug. • Remove the filter handle and empty out the remaining coffee residue.
• Place a container or mug under the steam wand. • Open the knob located on the right-hand side of the machine by turning it counter-clockwise. • Move the selection knob to the left (to the small coffee mug) to start pouring the hot water. • When the desired quantity of hot water has been dispensed, turn the selection knob back to the right (the center position) to stop. • Close the knob located on the right-hand side of the machine by turning it clockwise. • Remove the hot water container.
Steam | Cappuccino
• Move the selection knob to right (the wand position), wait for the small mug light to turn back on. • Place a container under the steam wand. • Open the knob on the right-hand side of the machine for a few seconds, until the remaining water flows out of the steam wand. • Close the knob and remove the container. • Fill ⅓ of your desired container to prepare a cappuccino with cold milk. • Immerse the steam wand in the milk and open the knob on the right-hand side of the machine by turning it counter-clockwise. • Move the milk container with slow upward movements so that it warms up evenly. A maximum dispensing of 60 seconds is recommended. • After the milk has warmed, close the knob by turning it clockwise and remove the milk container. • Clean the steam wand with a warm wet cloth.