Worried about bad weather? Rainy day activities in Tremblant with Tremblant Living
You can plan yourself the perfect vacation. Choose the perfect destination, find the greatest luxury home rental. You can book your flights and your rental car, you can plan out all the restaurants you want to try and the activities you want to do! Only one thing is beyond your control: the weather.
Sometimes, poor weather can be a drag on your vacation plans, but not at Tremblant Living. We know Tremblant, and our luxury chalet rentals are a wonderful place to vacation, rain, or shine! We see rainy or cold summer weather as an opportunity to try different things!
We’ve put together a great list of fun things to do when it is raining in Tremblant, please enjoy!
- Go to the Spa. You can enjoy the hot tub that is included in your luxury chalet, and the sauna too if you are at Manitonga, Altitude or Alpine Meadows – There is a shared sauna in Altitude and a private sauna at Alpine Meadows too. If you prefer, you can visit the Spa Scandinave and enjoy steam baths, and maybe even a massage. Perfect rainy day activity!
- If you have children, go swimming! Manor has it’s own pool, but you can also try the Aqua Club Tremblant, and indoor pool and sports center right in the village that is fun for adults and children alike!
- Watch a movie. You can curl up in front of the big screen in your chalet, light the fire, and enjoy a film .If you feel like going out, you can check out Tremblant village’s small movie theater!
- Play a game. Many of our chalets are equipped with board games and decks of cards. Many have pool tables. All of our chalets are large enough for an excellent game of hide and seek!
- Read a book. Often our lives are so busy, with work, family, activites, social lives, we so rarely stop and take some quiet time. Sometimes the most urgent thing you need to do is take a rest. So allow the weather to slow you down, curl up and read a good book.
Don’t hesitate to book your vacation with Tremblant Living, we promise you will have a good time no matter the weather!