Le Panache Tremblant townhomes are located on the resort’s easiest ski trails: the Nansen trails. This 6 bedroom ski-in/ski-out mountain living masterpiece – offers 3200 sf of “Country chic” styling and luxurious comfort for family and corporate getaways.
Privilege included with your Lodging – Summer 2018* : – The properties managed by Tremblant Living on the AVT territory (Tremblant Resort Association), will provide you with complimentary unlimited panoramic gondola access to the top of the highest peak of the Laurentian Mountains during your stay. Including the arrival and departure date (Valid between May 18 to October 14, 2018. *Activity and schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Walk to ski-in/Ski-out
- Hot Tub
- Great Views
- FREE Shuttle Bus
- Parking (2)
- 6 bedrooms (2 King, 2 Queens and 2 Twin rooms with 2 single beds in each)
- Sleeps 12 – Maximum capacity of adults is 12
- 3 bathrooms and 1 powder room.
- 3,200 sqf (multilevel)
- 150 meters walk from/to Ski trail
- Billiards /table tennis
- Private outdoor hot-tub
- Mobile concierge
- Professional kitchen and gas stove
- Screened in porch
- 3 balconies/terraces
- Private heated garage (1 car)
- Private driveway for 2 cars
- 2 fireplaces (1 wood, 1 gas)
- Wine Fridge
- Heated floors
- Sun deck w/patio furniture
- Year round BBQ
- Cable TV (7 flat screens 1 in every bedroom except 1) + CD stereo
- Great views of the mountain and stream
- Free high speed wireless Internet
- Jetted therapeutic bath (masterbath)
- Free shuttle/12 minute walk to resort
- A minimum 2 nights stay is applicable to this property during low seasons
- A 3 night stay may also be required for long-weekends and statutory holidays
- Living room area with fireplace and flat screen TV
- Dining room for 12
- 1 Queen bedroom with TV
- Powder room
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ
- 1 Interior parking/garage & 2 exterior parking places
- 1 King bedroom with en-suite therapeutic bath. TV and balcony
- 1 King bedroom with semi-en-suite full bath (shared)
- 1 Twin bedroom (2 single beds) with full bath (shared)
- 1 Queen bedroom with full bath and TV.
- 1 Twin bedroom (2 single beds and TV.
- Full bathroom
- Billiards/table tennis room with gas fireplace and flat screen TV.
- Exterior hot tub access
- Laundry room (washer & dryer)
- Large terrace
Panache 6 Bedroom Floor Plan (PDF) – Click to download
- Bed linens
- Firewood (winter)
- Clothes detergent
- Towels (3 sizes) for 12 persons.
- Dishwasher soap
- Dish towels/cloths
- Hand soap
- Sanitary paper
- Paper towels
- Facial tissue
- Foil paper and plastic wrap
- Basic spices
“We were a family of 8 adults and 3 kids. There was plenty of room for all of us and the home was tastefully decorated and well equipped. Given the capacity of the home a second fridge would be a great help, or even a bar area with mini fridge. Otherwise the kitchen was well equipped and we made great use of the billiards room as well as the hot tub. The house was a little further away from the Nansen ski trail than we expected but still not too bad of a walk…”
– Will L.
“Our group had an incredible weekend at Panache 633, thank you! The place was beautiful, and in great shape when we arrived. The location on the mountain was perfect. We absolutely loved everything…”
– Ted C.