Posted on June 7, 2018 | in Tremblant Living
In Tremblant, the summer season is brimming with fantastic festivals, sporting events, and music shows. Our top priority is to ensure you have an exceptional experience and discover the ideal accommodation for you and your group. Hence, we have curated a collection of properties conveniently located within walking distance of the Tremblant Resort.
- Manor Chalet (cross the bridge in the front yard and find yourself on the resort; less than 5 minutes of walking)
- Altitude Condos (a downhill walk from the parking garage and you’ll be at the resort in no time; less than 7 minutes of walking)
- Havre des Légendes (walk down the trails or sidewalk and you’ll reach the resort in approximately 20 minutes*)
- Panache Townhomes (walk down the trails or sidewalk and you’ll reach the resort in approximately 20 minutes*)
- Chalet Manitonga (tucked away on the side of Chemin du Village, past Lake Tremblant; walk along the lake for about 20 minutes)
- Bondurant Tremblant (located at the heart of the pedestrian village, walk out the door and find yourself in the middle of the resort)
- Lagom Homes (located by Le Géant golf course, Tremblant has a free shuttle that can pick you up or drop you off right at home. If you chose to walk, head downhill for about 25-30 minutes to reach the resort)
- Horizon Condos (located about 15 minutes from the resort, head downhill and to your right to reach the resort on foot)
- Verbier Condos (a little past Les Eaux 211-8, you can grab the free shuttle bus or walk downhill for about 20 minutes to reach the resort)
- Les Eaux 211-8 (located across from the resort village, head down the road from the condo for approximately a 15 minute walk)
- Equinox 150-5 (located near the Altitude Condos, head towards the village or use the free shuttle bus; approximately 15 minutes of walking)
Explore the exciting Festivals and Events in Tremblant this summer for a great trip! Additional properties off-resort offer a free VIP parking pass, contact our Sales Team for more information about these homes.
Please stay safe and avoid drinking and driving.