Pets are welcome at select properties only.
If you’re staying here with your canine companion, please read carefully the rules and policies below:
- Pet-friendly property: A pet fee of 300$ plus taxes is mandatory per dog
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per property
- Only dogs are accepted in the properties
- Specific weight limit of 50 pounds, heavier pets will require permission from property manager
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture, especially sofas and beds
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet around the property land. Balconies should not be used for your pet’s spending area, if such a situation would occur please hose down with water as soon as possible.
- Pet must not be outside of property fence without a leash
- Any disturbances, such as barking, must be reduced to ensure that other properties around are not inconvenienced.
- Please contact our Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing your property if you have requested such a service. No attempt will be made to enter if there is a pet in the home, unless the owner is present.
You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Property manager, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.
A refundable damage deposit is applicable to all guests traveling with their pet. The amount varies on the property chosen, ask your sales specialist for specification. Your property will be inspected for damage before releasing the security deposit. You agree to any penalties or security deposit deductions in case of violations of the rules or damages to the property.