This luxurious 5-bedroom home is located in one of Mont-Tremblant’s most peaceful environments with a view of the ski hill. Stunning architecture, modern amenities and open space concept design make this the perfect house family, friend, or business gatherings. The professional state of the art kitchen, integrated sound system, lighting that can be controlled from central panels make this the perfect home to host in. There is a second living area with wet bar, billiard’s room, and outdoor hot tub and fire pit. Kids and grown ups alike will love the brand new tree house / garden studio! Perched up high and equipped with a slide and swings, this transforms into a tubing course in the winter! Grand Foret Villa also has its own hiking trail and boardwalk through the forest. Enjoy nature at just 8 minutes’ drive to the resort!
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Great Views
- Parking (5)
- Sleeps 14 – Maximum capacity of adults is 12
- 5700 sq.ft home Located on a 5-acre private lot in the forest
- Outdoor playground and boardwalk
- 1 King room, 3 Queen bedrooms, 1 room with 2 bunk beds (1 double and 1 twin each) – sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms: 3 Ensuite, 1 shared, 1 powder room. Steam shower.
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen with gas stove
- Large dining room with seating for 10 in forest vistas
- 2 large living rooms
- 3 giant screen TVs 5 flatscreens
- Billiards room
- Outdoor hot tub and fire pit
- 2 large gas fireplaces
- Screened porch and large sun deck
- 4 outdoor parking places and 1 indoor
- Air conditioned
- Espresso machine
- 3 to 5 night minimum stay during peak seasons (December-March and June-August).
- 3 night stay may also be required for long-weekends and statutory holidays
- 1 King and 1 Queen master bedroom – with en-suite baths and walk in closets
- Powder room
- 1 living area with gas fireplace
- Professional kitchen with gas stove
- Dining room for 10 – extra seating for 4 at large kitchen bar
- Large balcony with BBQ and table seating 8
- Hot tub and exterior access
- Lounge area : Giant TV, fireplace
- Wet Bar
- Billiards room
- 2 Queen bedrooms – with shared bath
- 1 room with 2 bunk beds, (1 twin and 1 double each)
- Laundry room (washer & dryer)
- Bed linens
- Firewood (winter)
- Clothes detergent
- Towels (3 sizes) for 14 persons.
- Dishwasher soap
- Dish towels/cloths
- Hand soap
- Sanitary paper
- Paper towels
- Facial tissue
- Foil paper and plastic wrap
- Basic spices
“Stayed in this home early February 2018. I have to say this home is amazing. I can’t wait to go back. This was an amazing trip and the House was a big part of it. We had a private chef come one of the nights which was scheduled through Tremblant Living and they were great and food was delicious. Also have to say when we arrived the house was spotless. Stayed in many homes and chalets in the past but til now this has been the best one….”
– Lisbet G.
“We loved the home and yard.Very spacious and comfortable. The hot tub was great. The lit trees in the back are beautiful. We would love to rent it again in the future….”
– Nancy C.
Pets are welcome at our home! If you’re staying here with your canine companion, please read carefully the rules and policies below:
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per property
- A pet fee of CAD$300 plus taxes is mandatory
- Only dogs are accepted in the properties
- Specific weight limit of 50 pounds, heavier pets will require permission from property manager
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture, especially sofas and beds
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet around the property land. Balconies should not be used for your pet’s spending area, if such a situation would occur please hose down with water as soon as possible.
- Pet must not be outside of property fence without a leash
- Any disturbances, such as barking, must be reduced to ensure that other properties around are not inconvenienced.
- Please contact our Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing your property if you have requested such a service. No attempt will be made to enter if there is a pet in the home, unless the owner is present.
You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Property manager, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.
A refundable damage deposit of 1,000$ is applicable to all guest traveling with their pet. Your property will be inspected for damage before releasing the security deposit. You agree to any penalties or security deposit deductions in case of violations of the rules or damages to the property.